I won’t even tell you what I did about an hour ago. I will tell you. I repacked and purged half the clothing I originally packed. And at one point I just started to throw stuff into the suitcase. I’m done with the pack.
But–I don’t want anyone to forget about me so I’m posting links to some of my past posts.
A Summer reading list if you will:
- Shit Old Ladies Do (My favorite post and resonates so well after the “Hoop Earrings” Post!!
- Icona Am In Love With Little Edie Beale’s Fashion Style (I LOVED Edie Beale. LOVED her. Gray Gardens was one of my favorite documentaries!!)
- Atypical60’s Best of 2016. The Best Stuff For The Mature Woman
- Makeup Me a Kardashian (Some fun stuff)
- Move Over Josephine. Bonaparte is MINE!! (The story of us)
- I am Edina Monsoon (My alter ego)
- Just Another Day in St. Tropez (one day last summer.)
- The Return to Paris and the Canicule. I Sleep With The Fishes. (The Parisian Heat Wave of two years ago)
- Enough of This “Shift” Do You Hear Me? My Version of Advanced Style! This post got the most comments ever. I got a lot of “shift” from a couple of people too. It was, hands down, my most controversial one!
- Taking Hippie Back (We need Hippies now more than ever. Yes. We do!)
They don’t have to be read at once ladies!!! But these are some of my faves and I may quiz you!! LOL!!
I will miss writing but, we all need a rest and regroup every now and then. See you in a few weeks! I love you!!!